Brooklyn Park Alcohol and Drug Rehab Is the Best Choice for Lasting Recovery
Brooklyn Park Alcohol Rehab: Change Your Life Today
Everything is fun in small doses, and yet everything can become harmful when abused. While alcohol may seem like an innocent drink due to its acceptance and legality, it is actually one of the most abused substances in our nation. If you believe you are suffering from alcoholism, then you should know that it's never too late to seek the help you deserve.
Knowing the symptoms of alcohol addiction
Alcohol addiction is a difficult beast to diagnose. As of now, there are no universal tests for judging alcoholism. This makes it especially difficult as the disease can slowly ruin your life. It is important to take action now if you experience the following:
- Friends and family begging you to stop drinking
- Consistently drinking in the morning to ward-off a hangover
- A decreased workplace performance due to alcohol or hangovers
- The need to drink in order to function
- Anxiety at the thought of not having access to alcohol
- You make excuses to hide the guilt you feel from drinking
While these are strong indicators of an alcohol addiction, they are not set in stone. Alcohol addiction can manifest itself in various forms; some severe, and some slow-growing. However, it is important to listen to your peers and your own inner-voice. By understanding now, you will be able to get your life back on a fulfilling track.
Allow us to use our experience and expertise to guide you to the addiction recovery programs that will provide you with the best opportunity for a long-term recovery. Just call our toll-free helpline today at (651) 395-7995 and speak with one of our caring counselors. Your call is confidential and we’re here ready to help you any time, 24/7. Don’t put it off another day – call now!
The average length of time you spend in an alcohol detox program is between three to seven days. Alcohol detox can be completed safely and effectively in any residential alcohol treatment program. If you are using drugs in conjunction with alcohol, it is imperative that this information is shared with the treating physician. These additional drugs can drastically alter the alcohol detox protocol designed for you, which is the tool used to manage your alcohol withdrawal symptoms.
Help is standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What To Expect:
- Professional Treatment that Works
- Privacy and Confidentiality
- Comfortable and Clean Facilities
- 12-Step Small Group Therapy
- Safe Medically Supervised Detox and Rehab
- A Complete Dual Diagnosis Rehab Facility