Brooklyn Park Alcohol and Drug Rehab Is the Best Choice for Lasting Recovery
While the initial trials showed promising results, meth vaccine development is still in its early stages, and several challenges exist. For instance, the vaccine is not as long lasting as they should be for a successful meth addiction treatment. The effects subside after a few weeks, while addiction treatment can extend over a couple of years. A more significant question is whether the vaccine can reduce cravings or not. This same question is also being asked by researchers of cocaine and nicotine vaccines.
Aftercare Substance Abuse Services
Successful completion of the detox process is the first step in your recovery. The second step is finishing the rehabilitation program. The third and final step is the aftercare program. For many people, this lasts the remainder of their life. This is why your aftercare program is one of the most important substance abuse services in your treatment. Once you are discharged from treatment, you will be presented with a relapse prevention plan that is designed to help you avoid the lure of taking drugs again. The strength of the relapse prevention plan, the aftercare program and your own conviction is what will ultimately make the difference in your recovery results.
Substance Abuse Programs: How Do I Choose the Best One?
There are many wonderfully effective substance abuse programs throughout the country, but not all of them can meet your individual needs. By calling Affordable Rehab of Brooklyn Park , we can assist you in identifying those needs and help you locate a substance abuse treatment program that’s capable of meeting them. Some of the questions you may want to consider when looking for a substance abuse treatment program are:
- Does it have its own medical detox program?
- Is it JCAHO accredited?
- Does its facility provide dual diagnosis treatment?
- Does its facility provide a variety of addiction treatment programs?
- Does it provide family treatment?
- Does it include a relapse prevention program?
- If you happen to be gay, lesbian or bisexual, is this a "gay-friendly" facility?
- What credentialing does the staff have?
- Are the physicians trained in addiction medicine and certified through ASAM (American Society of Addiction Medicine)?
- Does it accept health insurance?
Are Substance Abuse Programs the Same as Drug Rehab Programs?
When a person refers to substance abuse, it is the same as saying drug rehab programs include:
- Inpatient drug rehab
- Outpatient drug rehab
- Partial hospitalization or day substance abuse treatment
- Drug rehab with a dual diagnosis treatment component
- Drug addiction treatment component for the gay and lesbian community
Each of these substance abuse programs are accompanied by a set of clinical criteria, which must be met in order for a positive outcome to occur. It becomes the responsibility of a trained addiction treatment professional to evaluate you and determine the most effective modality of care.
To speak with a substance abuse treatment professional, call Affordable Rehab of Brooklyn Park toll free at (651) 395-7995, and we will be happy to assist you. All calls are confidential and we’re available to help you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call now!
Help is standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What To Expect:
- Professional Treatment that Works
- Privacy and Confidentiality
- Comfortable and Clean Facilities
- 12-Step Small Group Therapy
- Safe Medically Supervised Detox and Rehab
- A Complete Dual Diagnosis Rehab Facility